Sunday Blues

sky-mokita-dreams-boatsky-mokita-dreams-palm-buildingsky-mokita-dreams-buildingDo you get lonely? I do. Especially on Sundays.

Viktor Frankl defined ‘Sunday neurosis’ <…> He described an emptiness, a void and a misery that came from boredom <…> that kind of depression which afflicts people who become aware of the lack of content in their lives when the rush of the busy week is over and the void within themselves becomes manifest.

Tanya Byron, The Skeleton Cupboard

I hope you find some love and beauty. Look at the sky. If it’s cloudy don’t forget that the sun will come out one day.

Quest the world of magic. Make yourself a beautiful cup of tea, listen to some guilty pleasure tunes, bleach your bathroom, call a friend, make love to a book. Do whatever helps you fight the Sunday blues.

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Vinny Idol says:

Your photos are making me jealous. They remind me of someplace tropical, like my home country of Barbados. Or somewhere warmer than the east coast.

Liked by 2 people

1. mokitadreams says:

The blue sky lust. I’m glad it took you back to a sunny place 😊

Liked by 1 person

1. Vinny Idol says:

Thanks for the nostalgia. ooh, I didnt know it had a name. lol

Liked by 1 person

1. mokitadreams says:

Thank you. I hope Your day was dope 😊

Liked by 1 person

2. Pingback: Sudhvedham
  3. Ash says:

You posts always make me smile. They are full of happiness and carefree. No clutter, no garbage… just simple well written stories to paint a smile on me face. Thank you

1. mokitadreams says: