Look Stranger in the Eye

IMAG3581IMAG3573IMAG3584IMAG3579IMAG3567IMAG3600

Sidewalk full of strangers. Dreams and hopes. Dinner plans and busy schedules, shopping lists and aspirations.

When was the last time you looked stranger in the eye?
I did today. Nothing happened. I smiled.

Advertisements

13 Comments Add yours

1. Vinny Idol says:

These photos paint a vivid picture. When I look at them, I see the struggle and loneliness I felt when I moved out of state on my own; with no money. However,I also see freedom; the kind of freedom you get my bathing in your introspection through the privacy of the city’s anomymity.

Liked by 1 person

1. mokitadreams says:

It’s kind of empowering to move on your own, isn’t it? Once you do it, you know you can do it again. And again. However, I have learned that no matter where you’re going you can’t run from yourself 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Vinny Idol says:

too true. Its like no matter where i went when i did, someone always told me to forgrive and go speak to my family, or my mom.. complete strangers. it was so eerie.

Liked by 1 person

2. mokitadreams says:

Even though they are strangers, sounds that they care. I think we need to do that more often. Listen, love and look after each other.

Liked by 1 person

3. Vinny Idol says:

I couldnt agree more. I did my part. I tried to impart the painful lessons i learned, on anyone who would listen or was younger than me.

I even gave money to homeless people, and i was so broke.

4. mokitadreams says:

That’s beautiful. I hope they’ll pay forward.

Liked by 1 person

5. Vinny Idol says:

Thank you. Im not the quote on quote “nicest” person, but im very empathetic. I like to think the universe rewarded me.

Liked by 1 person

6. mokitadreams says:

That made me smile 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Beautiful! I love the photos.

Liked by 1 person